Fate / Apocrypha Digital stamp rally has been decided to be held!
During the 2 days under Kyomafu(京まふ), using a Kyoto City official application "Hello KYOTO" to conduct a digital stamp rally featuring the popular anime "Fate / Apocrypha" over seven places, including of Miyakomesse site and Kyoto International Manga Museum site. We set up multiple rally points on the route connecting both sites and give "Fate / Apocrypha" original prize to those who have all the stamps.
Date and time
Saturday, September 16, - Sunday September 17, 2017, 9: 00-20: 00
* Please note that the rally start time and end time will differ depending on each rally point.
Miyakomesse site 9: 00 ~ 17: 00 (until 16: 00 on 17th), Kyoto International Manga Museum 10: 00 ~ 20: 00, Higashiyama station, Karasuma Oike station, and other points 9: 00 ~ 20: 00
How to participate
① Download application "Hello KYOTO" for digital stamp rally.
Click here for application download
② Open "Fate / Apocrypha Digital Stamp Rally" page in the application.
③ Activate the digital rally camera and shoot the panel of the target character set at each site (stamp is collected)
④ You can have Fate / Apocrypha original sticker when you achieve all seven rally point shots.
【Larry Point / target character】
There is no specific order for the rally points, so you can start from anywhere.
• 1F Character Cafe Zone / Zieq(ジーク)
• 3F Outside the Hall (outside the exhibiting zone) / Rider of Black(黒のライダー)
• B1F Near the cosplay area / Assassin of Black(黒のアサシン)
• Inside the ticket gate (ticket floor) / Ruler(ルーラー)
• Near the entrance to Ogaki Bookstore Kotochika Oike store / Lancer of red(赤のランサー)
• Outside the ticket gate, near gateway 2 / Saber of red(赤のセイバー)
- Near Entrance/Shiro Kotomine（シロウ・コトミネ）
When you collect all stamps of 7 places, you will get a present of "Fate/Apocrypha" two kinds of original stickers (red versions & black versions)!
*It's first come, first served, so it will be finished as soon as it runs out.
There two places of Miyako Messe 3rd floor "Fate/Apocrypha" exhibition booth and Kyoto International Manga Museum entrance.
Prize exchange period
10:00- 20:00 on Saturday, September 16- Sunday, September 17
*Miyako Messe ends at 16:00 on Sunday, September 17.
©Higashide yuichiro(東出祐一郎)・TYPE-MOON / FAPC